San Diego, Calif., February 11, 2014 – CHMB, a leading provider of revenue cycle management services, announced its 2013 financial and operational results, highlighted by a 300% increase in new customer sales over 2012 and a record volume of processing over $1 billion in customer claims at its annual employee summit. More notably, the company was recognized as one of the “Top Ten Commanding Companies to Watch in 2014” by the Washington Times.
“2013 was a pivotal year for CHMB. CHMB has enjoyed such tremendous growth because of its ability to continuously enhance revenue cycle operations by increasing efficiencies in all reimbursement processes including patient payments, thus allowing our clients greater clinical focus leading to more successful patient outcomes,” said Bob Svendsen, CEO of CHMB. “$2.3 trillion is spent on healthcare in the U.S. while 75 percent of that cost is dedicated to managing to chronic disease. With the breakthrough of value-based care, the goal is to lower health care costs while improving quality and outcomes. Our customers recognize the unique combination of people, process and technology and the value proposition that CHMB brings to their practices allowing them to focus on patient care.”
In CHMB’s end of the year company-wide address, CEO Bob Svendsen highlighted the following 2013 accomplishments:
- More than 300 Percent New Sales Increase: CHMB closed a record number of agreements with new clients in 2013… in excess of 300% from prior year.
- Record Volume of Claims: CHMB reached a record volume of claims processing… in excess of $1 billion annually.
- Expansion of Executive Leadership: CHMB made strategic additions to the executive team to lead the organization, including Vice President, Client Services, Director, Information Technology and Director, Human Resources.
- Nationwide Client Base: CHMB now operates and serves clients across all U.S. time zones and has enhanced its support services to accommodate this diverse customer base.
- Named “Top Company” in Washington Times: Named one of the “Top Ten Commanding Companies to Watch in 2014” by the Washington Times.
- Increased Client Retention Rate: Achieved over a 95% client retention rate throughout the year.
“CHMB is positioned to leverage its advanced processes and technology as the healthcare industry faces its largest challenge yet with the ICD-10 transition. We are in a very strong position to help direct physicians through the turmoil associated with the transition which includes providing ICD-10 education, filling technology gaps, providing access to data and reporting and assuring the highest overall collection rates” stated Bob Svendsen, CEO of CHMB. “Our Revenue Assurance Program is designed to guide our customers through the uncharted waters of regulatory change, particularly with the challenging ICD-10 transition ahead.”
About CHMB Inc.
Founded in 1995, CHMB offers advanced technology and business services to optimize healthcare performance and profitability, delivering a wide range of IT and revenue cycle management solutions to physician practices, IPAs, MSOs, hospitals and health systems nationwide. Highly regarded for exceptional customer service, CHMB’s proficiency has helped thousands of clients maximize reimbursements, reduce costs and increase cash flow. CHMB provides automated clinical and administrative solutions to improve patient care and administrative efficiency, including application hosting, implementation, training and support of leading electronic health record (EHR) and practice management (PM) systems. For more information about CHMB, visit www.thatmarketinggeek.ninja/CHMBINC2.